One area among others where Edubirdie helps students has to do with case studies. Given the experience of our team of writers and strict quality criteria, Edubirdie can be viewed as a professional case study writing service competent in a wide spectrum of subjects. All these allow us to offer almost any kind of writing assistance you can imagine.
Studying has never been easy and it is equally true nowadays, when students are forced to adjust to very demanding schedules. Many of them combine their studies with internships or are forced to work in order to pay for tuition. Family life may be another complicating factor in terms of free time.
On top of these, virtually every student is confronted occasionally with a tough deadline or an exceptionally difficult task that may steal an amount of time disproportionate to its importance. This is especially true when such tasks overlap with important exams. Whether it’s case study service or other needed assistance, Edubirdie is here to help you in any of these situations.
Purpose of Case Studies for Students
A case study is a rather broad concept that varies depending on the subject or the focus area. First of all, it’s defined as an empirical investigation into a phenomenon, event, period, decision, policy, institution, persona or group that is performed in a real-life context. It also designates the research strategy used for such studies. Case studies typically include extensive research and an analysis of both qualitative and quantitative data, often generated through experiments performed by their authors.
The main aim of case studies is normally to derive valuable judgments that allow a deeper understanding of the topic.
To do this, they might focus on certain traits of interest especially when exploring individuals, groups, on behavioral patterns, causes, or underlying principles / laws that govern certain events or phenomena. They may often start with theoretical propositions/hypotheses that are explored in-depth and proven with evidence, either from literature or experimental.
How We Process Orders
Requesting a custom case study writing service is very straightforward – just place an order, provide detailed instructions, and specify a deadline. Your order will become visible to our experts, who start bidding on it. You may review each writer’s profile and bid amount but also chat with your preferred candidates – all these should help you decide which case study writer would be most helpful in executing the order.
The next step is making a deposit - you will still have control over your funds at this point, our case study writing service has no access to them. The money would be released to assistant only when the job is finished and only in case you are satisfied. When obtaining final papers, you may ask for edits/revisions if your instructions have not been followed closely enough. Importantly, each case study writing is proofread and checked for plagiarism before submitting it to you.
Please note that interaction with writers continues throughout the project – you are free to request drafts and outlines but also to provide feedback which helps to guide writing efforts – this is particularly important for case studies, which require extensive literature research, analysis of evidence, a careful selection of sources, the choice and proper formulation of certain hypotheses or theses, strong conclusions, and a coherent and convincing “story”.
Altogether, communication ensures there are no unpleasant surprises for either party after days or weeks of work. Our trusted case study service cares about it! Also, this allows building the paper around your own visions, with desired structure and style, to integrate some interesting ideas, evidence, or course-related material.
Benefits of Our Case Study Writing Service
Doing business with us has several advantages, some of which are either unique or fairly rare among the competition:
- Key benefit is represented by the possibility to transparently review ratings and performance statistics of bidding case study writers but also to interact with them before assigning tasks.
- Unlike with other online writing services, our users benefit from unlimited revisions of their case studies if the latter do not meet provided requirements/instructions. All these revisions come for free!
- With Edubirdie service, clients have ultimate control over their funds. First, deposits are only released to expert when clients get final results and are satisfied with them. In the unlikely case when multiple revisions do not help, students obtain a refund. Thus, be sure that you get what you pay for or you get your money back.
- Whether you buy case study or contract other types of academic writing service, we ensure there is no plagiarism in your paper – we take the issue of plagiarism very seriously and enforce strict rules among our writers in this respect. We also provide convenient plagiarism checking tools on our website to help users verify any of their works.
- Edubirdie has an active customer support line and active assistants 24/7 – this proves a life-saver when dealing with emergencies.
- We highly value client privacy and act according to this belief, your requests and our collaboration would not be disclosed to anyone else.
- Our service has many tools in place, like our essay topic generator, plagiarism detector, citation tools, and other instruments to help students do better on their own. All these tools are absolutely free and together form the necessary infrastructure that allows you to focus on your tasks and be more efficient at them!
Subjects That We Can Work With
The format followed by case studies varies greatly depending on the subject – in sciences like psychology, for instance, case studies might involve following a patient’s history and the effect of treatment approaches. Below are only a few examples of disciplines and subjects which our cheap case study writing service can provide:
- Business and management like analyzing stocks or supply chains, acquisitions, the advent of innovative or exemplary businesses, asset management in big companies, the efficiency of certain corporate responsibility practices. Case studies in business might investigate specific decisions, events, periods, or market entities, taking into account circumstances, market evolution, descriptive economic parameters.
- Marketing - analyzing traditional or innovative advertising campaigns, particularly effective strategies used in social media, adapting advertising messages to multi-cultural, cosmopolitan audiences, the importance of SEO for online industries.
- Social sciences - case studies relating to anthropology, history, geography, psychology, political science, sociology and social studies.
- Nursing and medical disciplines. In medical sciences, a case study investigates pathologies along with causes, mechanisms, and treatments.
- Life science subjects - ecology, cell biology, developmental biology, genetics, evolutionary biology, immunology, neuroscience, molecular biology, microbiology, histology, physiology, pharmacology.
Edubirdie is not only an online case study writing service but may be equally helpful in writing various types of essays. Also we produce research or term papers, capstone projects, speeches related to graduation or other events, lab reports and virtually any other college assignment in various subjects. We understand that a complex approach is essential in providing quality help, so we try to cover most types of tasks and subjects that students might encounter.
Our Writers for Your Perfect Case Study
Our writer pool is yet another distinguishing benefit that reflects directly on the experience clients have with the service. This is not a wonder, given that the quality of work done by them and their interaction with our clients is a key in forming our company’s image. We carefully test and select our assistants to be competent both in terms of the disciplines they specialize in and in terms of language use - grammar, spelling, vocabulary, style.
Thus, from the original pool of registered applicants, only 63% case study writers are preselected for the next rounds of testing based on professional skills and writing experience. About 35% pass our English language evaluation involving a test with multiple questions and strict time limits that simply don’t allow time for consulting other sources.
Next, applicants are asked to write a complex essay on a randomly assigned topic within 30 minutes – only 10% pass this writing test. Finally, an additional document verification step is undertaken to confirm academic qualifications declared and presented by each case study writer - diplomas, certificates, and other proofs of graduated programs or courses. Importantly, ID verifications and other identity checks are performed to confirm they are the true owners of these certificates/diplomas.
Besides, there is constant ongoing monitoring of work quality, but also of writer’s responsibility, punctuality, discipline, responsiveness, etc. When successful applicants start writing, personal mentors are assigned to monitor writing performance for first five orders, however, monitoring continues long after this. In fact, it never ceases through internal processes but also through client feedback. All these allow our case study writing service to claim that our currently active writers are true professionals able to provide assistance with complex projects in a responsible and punctual manner.
Ready to Order?
Now that you learned about us, questions like “Who will write my case study?” or “Who can I trust with an important assignment?” might finally find an answer. Even simply knowing that, in a very difficult moment, you should rely on our service like on yourself should bring important relief.
We highly encourage you to give our service a try to experience the quality of our case study service and gain full confidence about delegating important tasks when harder times knock at your door and the stakes are real. Besides, this will help you identify your ideal paper grader in advance of important projects that await you.